Friday, September 25, 2009

its 3:30 am..

What have I done? Thursday evening was going like any normal thursday evening.. I took Sadie to cheer leading, watched a little bit and before I knew what I was saying I was letting the owner know I was a photographer. Some how between the beginning and ending of that single conversation I have been hired to photograph 50 sum cheerleaders in two weeks...
On another note..Ive got plenty of blogging to catch up with. I will.. :)(that is a tired stressed out smile)..i mean really all the characters I have shot in the military I can handle cheerleaders. right?..right.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your back and do you have a facebook page yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a tough cookie...you can handle cheerleaders. I took my friend's son's little league picture this summer, and somehow got the job of all the teams pictures next summer. It's amazing how things happen. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!... I know you'll have fun with that! Now get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete