Sunday, May 3, 2009

The beaches in Smithfield!!


So the beaches here in Smithfield look slightly different then they do in Florida... :) I love Sunday drives. I hate Sundays though. Spring has sprung and its just beautiful here! Did a little strawberry picking, a little annual potting and some Sunday sushi eating. I still hate Sundays! Had a minor accident this weekend and have a black eye..all questions will answered privately. hahaha other than that everything is peachy. Oh yea hooked a big bass this morning :) I LOVE THE COUNTRY! and (I know its now monday night)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Sunday's either. I feel like Monday really starts Sunday night with getting kids ready for bed and all that junk, yuck!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. do spill, I want details on the 'minor' accident......pfphotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete