Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bridal portraits...pphheewww!


Okay I admit it now that I was very nervous about this shoot! Give me a break though. A woman in a wedding dress is just a tad bit different than what I am used to shooting :) Mary was awsome and Icouldnt have asked for a better photo subject! Her sisters and mother came with her and it made for a wonderful evening. Not just all the picture taking but just being around a bunch of girls was nice. What a neat family! Well here are some of my favorites..






This is my favorite!

















oh...and sorry about the ticks...yyuuucckk. Thats the country for ya :)

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE the light post pic and the high contrast one and the other black and white and the one with her surrounded by her dress......You're HIRED!

    When are you moving to SoIL?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light post pic as well....we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way, ADUB/JDUBSMOM is AUNT FRANKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Shurtzgirl! I love all the bridal pictures, but am especially drawn to the one looking through the veil. What a beautiful bride and a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete