Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Small success

Oh how I always want success to come over night! I am so in love with Jasmine Star's photography and blog. And if I was as blog savvy as Amy Galloway I would link you to her! Well to both of them with the mere stoke of the keys...but since I am just starting out..give a girl a break. :) I admit it when something is kicking my butt...and yes blogging is. I still find myself relishing in the fact that what I have written here at my little desk in Smithfield has even made it to the World Wide Web...I guess I can be happy with small successes. And speaking of..here is a quick peak at the ever beautiful Mary FOSTER and her handsome new husband Neil.

I'm working on all the photos and I am happy how they turned out. Of course we are our own worse critics and the more I look at them the more I become determined to be better. I love it though. Being a photographer for as many years as I have been, doing this has lit a fire that I thought had since been "burned out"





This photo says it all about this couple. I was in awe of them. When you work day in and day out on stories of what horrible things man kind can do to one another meeting people like Mary and Neil and their family and friends is more than a gift...it is a BLESSING!!! Thanks guys!!

3 comments:

  1. The next to last is my favorite.
    The last one is 2nd favorite...

    I'll try to get ahold of you Friday, Saturday or Sunday to help you on the whole 'blog thing'. Time to rinse color from my hair and then onto graduation - later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic at the foot of the cross is toooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I was not able to attend the wedding because I live in Arizona, but you made the pictures alive and captured the moments beautifully! You had me crying as though I was there! Very, very good.... You are very gifted :-)

    ReplyDelete