Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Canned!!!



I did some canning and went to work and gosh darn that law of attraction.. I GOT canned...but what do you do? I figure we have rations to last us through the winter..3 ducks, a rabbit and well if times get real tough....


WHAT??? in some countries its as normal as hamburger helper.
So all joking aside..I lost my job. The work ran out. I never thought in a million years I would be in this position. I have never been without a job. But I guess the day in and day out wishing I was doing something other than locking myself away in a dark office finally came true. But I am a Shurtz Girl..Shurtz woman and I will be okay. I moved here for reasons of much greater importance than employment. So with that I have no regrets leaving Florida. Sure it was a great gig..but there will be more. I have no problem getting over myself to flip burgers if that is all there is. Life is still good..I could be unemployed alone and have 11 children. Shout out to G-ma. But I'm pretty sure she never got canned ;)
So in my world..life is rough..but its always nice to look at!!


(Picture info...I made Mike dig us a fire pit on the hottest day of the summer. Oh and he was running a fever and slowly dieing from some parasite that had made itself at home in his lower intestine...)

1 comment:

  1. Well total suck that you lost your job, but I'm sure you will be fine. Isn't that our motto, we'll be fine don't worry about us! Good luck with the job hunt!

    Looking at these pictures of your daughter is like looking at you when we were kids. It's crazy how much she looks like you!

    ReplyDelete