Friday, July 17, 2009

My favorite shots..

So last weekend I did a fare amount of shooting..and I just wanted to share my favorites. You can check all my shots on my smugmug http://www.shurtzgirl.smugmug.com/ But these few I just love.




I was super happy about Kristens maternity shoot. We had fun and I am looking forward to baby Alisons shoot when she shows up.

From this shoot I just went home and chilled with the family for the rest of the day. Later that even Brad and Liz showed up for there engagement session. Engagement sessions are hard. I want them to act like they would everyday and pretend that there isn't some bossy blond with a camera in there face. Lucky for me Brad and Liz are so much fun. Here are couple of my favorite.


Liz's laugh is absolutely contagious

No comments:

Post a Comment