Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shurtz Girl of the MONTH!

I have read many a blog and it seems that everyone has some kind of "thing" they do..you know something readers look forward to. (not that I have a lot of readers but if you are a reader guess what..now you have something to look forward to..)

I have decided that every month I will feature a "Shurtz Girl"! Considering there are enough Shurtz Girls in my family this should last a while...and by the time I run out..Im sure more Shurtz Girls will be made .

So lets get on with it then!

This months SHURTZ GIRL is.......


It was around this time 3 years ago this photo was taken. One of my best memories was watching her as she listened to the big band music being played one evening when we were in HI. She was having a little sip of some white Zin..(its ok.) GrandMA was a true patriot and she loved this country. So that is one reason why she made Ms. July. The other reason is.. if it werent for this Shurtz Girl...well hell what would all my readers have to look forward to for years to come now :) I miss you Miss July!
On another note..i will be splitting up the blog. Considering the photo demand has gone up I figure people who just want me to take their photo may not get my humor or may not give a rats..fanny about my life SO why bore them. My photo blog-underconstruction- is Shurtzgirlphotography.blogspot.com. And untill great photo powers unite (PF) 'shurtzgirl' is where ill stay. Miss everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Well you couldn't have started out with a finer Shurtz girl than that one!!!! I can't even tell you how amazing how STRONG how great and I could go on and on..... I truley miss my best friend. Coffee doesn't taste the same and I never pass that house without looking that way with a slight hope just maybe she will be home. You know after proofing this I realized something SHE IS HOME!!!!! THANK YOU LORD FOR MY 55 YEARS WITH MISS JULY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fit for July!! Awesome idea Heather. Looking forward to seeing your photography site. Maybe I can join forces with you & Amy, as an apprectice or something since you're both far better than I am. Can you imagine what we could conquer if there were 3 of us? Hope you & the kids are doing well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete